Friday, February 10, 2012

The (wee) challenge

So today one of the amazing gals in my writing group (all of whom I fully intend to introduce here on the blog and get linked to very, very soon) sent out a mini-challenge. A lot of us have been languishing in our "GET THE WORDS OUT, DAMMIT!!" attempts as of late, so the gauntlet has been thrown. It's not a massive challenge, but the perfect baby steps to get us all back into the swing of things.

Her challenge is to get something, anything, written this weekend so that we all have something to report/share when we do our weekly check-in on Monday. Challenge accepted, ma'am!



(Oh, look, my first blog gif!! Yay, me!!)



But I digress...

I have a weekend packed full of work, but I still plan to get at least one full scene on the WIP written this weekend. I've been wanting to write a really fun, swoony scene involving my FMC and her potential love interest. This seems like the perfect chance to do that! This will be me:



(Ok, I'm done now, I swear!)

Cheers!

Rheana

1 comment: